The perfect shirt for Happy Hour with your dog - where neither of you are driving!
We’re using a discharge print for these shirts, which bleaches the color out of the fabric, rather than layering ink onto the shirt, which gives the shirt a much softer feel, and gives the print a slightly "vintage" look.
Yappy Hour - Take a Shot and Adopt
- Like a soft, well-worn favorite from the first wear - no thick scratchy tees here!
- Unisex crew neck with airlume combed and ring-spun cotton. Black shirts are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton & 48% polyester.
- Water-based inks provide that soft-hand feel and are better for our Mother Earth - none of that yucky polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and phthalates you find in plastisol inks!
- Eco-friendly shirt manufacturing focuses on energy reduction, water reduction and waste reduction to minimize the ecological footprint
- Shirts are 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified
- Shirts are printed by hand in sunny St Petersburg, FL under the watchful eye of two adopted cats and a dog named Bradley.