All our hand silk-screened Shelter Swag shirts are printed in St Petersburg under the watchful eye of our two rescued feline employees - and this special Florida edition is no exception!
Those of you living - or just visiting - the Sunshine State can appreciate how important adopting local is to each of our communities... and how each animal saved in Florida helps our goal across the country to find every animal a home!
So spread the word to adopt local, throughout Florida and beyond!
Adopt Local - Florida Edition!
- Like a soft, well-worn favorite from the first wear - no thick scratchy tees here!
- Unisex crew neck with airlume combed and ring-spun cotton. 52% cotton & 48% polyester.
- Water-based inks provide that soft-hand feel and are better for our Mother Earth - none of that yucky polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and phthalates you find in plastisol inks!
- Eco-friendly shirt manufacturing focuses on energy reduction, water reduction and waste reduction to minimize the ecological footprint
- Shirts are 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified
- Shirts are printed by hand in sunny St Petersburg, FL under the watchful eye of two adopted cats (Clawdette & Hygge) and a dog named Bradley. So don't be surprised if your shirt arrives with a few pet hairs on it!
Unisex Chest to Fit S 34"-37"
38"-41" L 42"-45" XL 46"-49" 2XL 50"-53"